Non-Invasive Cardiac Procedures:
- Cardiac Catheterisation/ Coronary Angiography including same-day coronary stenting (angioplasty). Radial artery (wrist) approach utilised preferentially
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) studies
- Rotoblation (percutaneous transluminal rotational atherectomy)
- Electrophysiology (EP) Studies and Ablation Procedures – RF and Cryo ablation procedures
- Permanent Pacemaker/ ICD/ CRTD Implantation
- Structural Heart procedures – Balloon Aortic Valvuloplasty (BAV), Trans Aortic Valve Implantation TAVI, Mitral Clip, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) closure, Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) closure, Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)Closure , Atrial Appendage Closure
- Echocardiography (Cardiac Ultrasound)
- Electrical Cardioversion
Non-Invasive Peripheral Procedures:
- General angiography of arteries and veins – other than cardiac
- PICC line insertion
- Embolisation – the selective occlusion of blood vessels.
- Implanting/ changing and removal of nephrostomy tubes
Please contact our office for information regarding these procedures. You will need a referral from a specialist to have your procedure done. Quotes for specific procedures will be provided on an individual basis.
If you have health insurance, we recommend that you contact us prior to any visit or procedure to enquire about pre-approval and our affiliated providers.
Referral to Our Service
The usual and most appropriate way to have a procedure with us is to first have a referral from your General Practitioner to a specialist -cardiologist or vascular specialist – depending on your health issue. This assists in tailoring the appropriate consultation and investigations for your specific needs.