Our goal is to provide a seamless, safe journey for our patients.
Midland Cardio-Vascular Services Ltd is a privately owned angiography suite. It is located within the Braemar Hospital, Hamilton, New Zealand. We have been operating for 16 years for the wider Waikato area and extending to the whole of NZ.
- Cardiac procedures. Includes stenting coronary arteries and all structural heart procedures.Read more »
- Our diagnostic arm includes 3 D ultrasound and cardiac angiography. We have Trans oesophageal echo (TOE) and trans thoracic echo (TTE) available.Read more »
- All facets of cardiac rhythm management are covered including electrophysiology and ablation, pacemaker insertion and removal, and cardioversion. Read more »
- Diagnostic and interventional peripheral procedures: This covers all areas of vasculature – arterial and venous. Interventional peripheral procedures include transfemoral placement of stents for abdominal aneurisms and other procedures such as embolisation, tumour and fibroid ablation and balloon angioplasty or stent placement in arteries. Insertion of PICC lines.Read more »
- Information on your heart : NZ Heart Foundation