Our goal is to provide a seamless, safe journey for our patients.
Midland Cardio-Vascular Services Ltd is a privately owned angiography suite. It is located within the Braemar Hospital, Hamilton, New Zealand. We have been operating for over 16 years for the wider Waikato area and extending to the whole of NZ.
- Cardiac procedures: Diagnostic angiography, angioplasty and stenting, and all structural heart procedures.Read more »
- 3D ultrasound: Trans Oesophageal Echo (TOE) and Trans Thoracic Echo (TTE).Read more »
- Cardiac rhythm management: Electrophysiology and ablation, pacemaker insertion and removal, and cardioversion. Read more »
- Diagnostic peripheral vascular procedures: covering all areas of vasculature – arterial and venous.
- Interventional peripheral procedures: endovascular repair abdominal aneurisms (EVAR), Embolisation procedures, tumour and fibroid ablation, balloon angioplasty or stent placement in arteries.
- PICC Line Insertion: Peripherally inserted central catheter.Read more »
- More information on services provided – see “Our Services”
- Information on your heart : NZ Heart Foundation