Dr Sanjeevan Pasupati
MB ChB, FRACP Interventional Cardiologist
Cardiac Services Ltd.
Dr Pasupati is an Interventional Cardiologist specialising in Angioplasty and Percutaneous Interventions for valvular and structural heart disease.
VALVULAR HEART DISEASE:
- Transcatheter aortic valve insertion,
- Balloon aortic valvuloplasty,
- Balloon mitral valvuloplasty.
STRUCTURAL HEART DISEASE:
- PFO/ASD/VSD closures,
- Transcatheter ethanol septal ablation,
- Coarctation stenting.
- University of Otago, New Zealand 1990-1995,
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians 2004,
- St Paul’s Hospital,Vancouver BC,2005-2007
POSITIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Consultant Cardiologist Waikato Hospital,
- Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand from 2002,
- The American Heart and American Stroke Association from 2003